This is what you call an original piece of body jewellery. Not only original also quite funny. Once in place it looks as if you are wearing a real screw for a piercing. That it stands out is obvious, but not only because of its looks, also beacuse of its size. With a length of 1.7 cm this piercing is very well visible. The head is 7.5 mm in diameter. With these sizes this piercing is nearly the same size as a small real screw. The 'bar' that goes through the piercing hole is 6 mm long.
This piercing could be worn in other places but is mostly meant for the ear. On the ear this piercing has enough space and it is unlikely to get in your way.
This piercing can be ordered in a 316L surgical steel version but is also available in a gold plated version and (black) titanium plated version.
You may also be interested in
- Helix piercing with row of crystal flowersSold Individually£7.99
- Rose shaped acrylic top tragus piercingSold Individually£4.50
- Crystal cherry topped tragus barSold Individually£5.99
- Star shaped cartilage piercing chain for helix to tragusSold Individually£11.99
- Cartilage 'ball and chain' piercing with clear gem and ringSold Individually£6.99
- Tragus to helix chain with crystal starSold Individually£13.99