A more classic piercing that this is not easily found. A ball closure ring made of 316L surgical steel. The ball closure ring simply is a very versatile piercing that can be worn almost anywhere on the body. Since this classic is available in a wide range of lengths and thicknesses it can be used from nose piercing to nipple piercing.
The use of steel makes that this piercing is very affordable. Steel ball closure rings are a bit tough to palce and remove. Thankfully this ring offers an easy solution. Because the ball is attached to one side it cannot be lost. This makes placing them a bit easier, especially with the use of ball closure ring pliers.
Surgical steel is the standard material with body jewellery. It is important to know that steel can discolour if you regularly expose it to water, soap or other chemicals. As long as you protect the steel from those influences this ring will stay pretty for a long time.
You may also be interested in
- Ball closure ring with skull shaped beadSold Individually£7.99
- Coloured ball closure ring with fixed beadSold Individually£4.49 £5.99
- Matte black ball closure ringSold Individually£3.59 £5.99
- Rose gold ball closure ringSold Individually£5.99
- Ball closure ring with easy ballSold Individually from£9.99
- Gold ball closure ringSold Individually£5.99
- Titanium ball closure ringSold Individually from£7.99