Made from 316L surgical steel, this ball closure ring has been plated with rose gold. Rose gold, in comparison to regular gold, has a darker glow and therefore emits a warmer feel. Rose gold has lately become very popular. It carries a luxurious vibe and offers that little bit different.
Ball closure rings have been best sellers amongst body jewellery. The rings could practically be worn anywhere. The only disadvantage is that a ball closure ring can be a bit tough to put in place. We have special pliers for sale, although they are mostly interesting for professional piercing shops. Once you figure out how to place and remove the ring it becomes easier.
Take note: Gold plated piercings that come in touch with fluids and friction regularly will start to loose their gold layer showing the underlying steel.
You may also be interested in
- Ball closure ring with skull shaped beadSold Individually£7.99
- Coloured ball closure ring with fixed beadSold Individually£4.49 £5.99
- Matte black ball closure ringSold Individually£3.59 £5.99
- Ball closure ring with easy ballSold Individually from£9.99
- Gold ball closure ringSold Individually£5.99
- Titanium ball closure ringSold Individually from£7.99
- Fixed surgical steel ball closure ringSold Individually£2.69 £3.99