How to change your Nipple Bar
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with warm water and antibacterial soap.
2. Hold the bead on one end of the bar, then turn the other bead counterclockwise until it comes off.
3. Unscrew one of the beads on the new jewellery you wish to insert.
4. As you are removing the old jewellery, it might be easier to immediately follow through with the new by inserting it as the old one is being pushed out.
5. Once the new bar is fully through, and the old one is out, one more hold one bead, and this time screw the other bead onto the bar clockwise.
6. For nipple clickers, the process is the same, but there is no bead to unscrew, just a bar to unclick, insert then click back into place.