For one reason or another, many people like to wear ‘fake’ piercings rather than undergo the sometimes uncomfortable procedure of being pierced.
Whatever the reason is, it doesn’t matter, as there are plenty of beautiful alternatives to real piercings.
It is also a good way of checking out how you would look with a piercing before you get the real procedure done.
Explore and compare our wide range of different fake piercings to find one that’s suited to you.
Different Types of Fake Jewellery
Fake Ear Piercings
Our beautiful collection of fake ear piercings can be used for all kinds of different ear placements. Our clip on rings can be placed on the lobe at any point as well as in the tragus or helix.
We have some wonderful helix hoops as well that simple clip into place over the circumference of your ear.
Choose from whatever style you prefer and some exciting colours.
Fake Ear Stretchers
Fake ear stretchers do require people who have actual lobe piercings. Simply use the piercing you have to insert the fake ear stretcher. There is no stretching required at all. It is like wearing a normal earring, but in the shape of a taper.
We have some exciting colour designs as well as straight or spiral shaped fake stretchers.
Fake Nipple Piercings
If you have always wanted to have a nipple piercing, but are not totally comfortable with the idea of being pierced, you should try a clip-on nipple piercing.
Piercing free, simply clip on these stylish jewellery pieces and enjoy the awesome look you have now tried out.
Fake Nose Piercings
Nose piercings have always been popular, and now anyone can enjoy the same stylish look, even if you can’t or don’t want to be permanently pierced.
Our fake nose piercings are sizes specifically to sit comfortably in the nose, looking like a genuine nose piercing. It is an awesome look that everyone should be able to enjoy, and now they can.
Fake Ear Plugs
Like the fake ear stretchers, the fake ear plugs require an actual piercing in the ear lobe to be inserted. Rather than requiring any stretching, these awesome looking piercings simply have a thin bar that can be inserted like any normal lobe earring, but gives the wearer the look of someone with ear plugs.
Fake Septum Piercings
Possibly the most popular fake piercing there is, the clip-on septum piercing looks indistinguishable from a real septum ring.
Simple clip it into your nose and you will look awesome. Many people love the septum ring look, but not everyone is suitable to have a piercing. At least this way, everybody can have a chance.
For fake piercings stainless steel is the best option because it is durable, and you don’t have to worry about nickel as it is not piercing your skin.
It is also naturally silver and can be coated with awesome colours like rose gold.
May discolour over time.
Slightly harder than plastic but softer than steel, acrylic is a great option for people who want bright and lively colours, as it is very easy to dye and comes in many various designs.
Can be dyed with amazing colours.
Is more fragile than metal jewellery.
Made from a combination of copper and zinc, brass is a hard metal which also has a unique colour whatever the coating, whether it be silver, gold or titanium.
Cheap metal, making it popular.
Can turn green over time, especially if exposed to water several times.
3 Reasons to Wear Fake Piercings
1. Not everyone's body is suitable for certain piercings. For example, there might not be enough loose skin in a person's septum to safely get a septum piercing.
2. It might not suit everybody’s lifestyle choice. Perhaps you are not allowed to wear piercings at your job, and never have enough time away to allow a piercing to fully heal. At least now you can share the look that you truly want.
3. Many people might simply not want a needle to pierce their body, which is fair enough. Wearing a fake piercing can also be a good way of knowing how a piercing will look on you, and may even help some people’s self esteem.
Fun Fake Piercing Ideas
- A clip-on lip ring will look pretty awesome. Any ear or nose clip-on ring should do the job fine.
- Overload your nose with as many rings as you want, septums, nostril, you name it. You can have as many rings in your nose as you can fit. Make some criss-cross ring patterns.
- Clip-on rings will also work on your belly button if you’re looking to spice up your day out at the beach.
- Overload your ears with as many clip-on piercings as you like, creating a large shield for your ear.
Do whatever you want, they’re fake piercings, experiment with different looks and do what you like, consequence free.