This ball closure ring is made of 316L surgical steel and carries a IP plating. If you have experience with ball closure rings you'll know that placing and removing them can be quite a struggle. That is why with this ring the ball is fixed to one side. This makes placing it a lot easier and eliminates the risk of losing a ball. The ring will need to be opened and closed as with traditional rings.
This particular ring has been a best seller for quite some time now. Not only because of its fixed ball but also because of its classic design and vibrant colours. The ring can be worn in a lot of different places and every piercing fanatic should have at least several basic rings.
The black rings offer even more sizes than the coloured ones. This gives you almost endless possibilities.
You may also be interested in
- Ball closure ring with skull shaped beadSold Individually£7.99
- Matte black ball closure ringSold Individually£3.59 £5.99
- Rose gold ball closure ringSold Individually£5.99
- Ball closure ring with easy ballSold Individually from£9.99
- Gold ball closure ringSold Individually£5.99
- Titanium ball closure ringSold Individually from£7.99
- Fixed surgical steel ball closure ringSold Individually£2.69 £3.99